Just One Movieclip Just One Movieclip

Good job

For its file size and it's restrictions, this was a very impressive flash. Blamming this would be stupid, too, because it's not like it's taking up any space on newgrounds anyway!

HeliPilot HeliPilot

Great game

I love the 1d Helicopter game, I'm so addicted to it!

This game was clearly hard to program, and demonstrates your skill as a programmer, but the game wasn't too complicated. If you Added more stuff to the game, it could be a lot better.

Definitely an excellent game though, just not as addictive as the former

Mani Golf Mani Golf

ahh, excellent game

This would be so cool with more levels. Its incredible as it is though, I love it. I got a glitch once though.. on the second level I get the ball right up against the wall to the left of the hole. and it fell through and down below the stage.. and so I left. Shame.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

wow this is impressive

One thing I thought was funny was that at one point it said I had 4 bullets left.. and then I shot a guy off of his motorcycle with the same gun! (that dumbass should've realized my gun was empty and just driven off, ha)

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

I liked!

Imagine that! the only fish in the entire ocean that can swim up and down is at the bottom of the food chain! I didn't score the sound because i turned it off each time in favor of my own music. Great game, I can't believe this didn't win any awards!

QuickDraw demo QuickDraw demo

I liked

a) can he not miss?
b) when you shoot his gun out of his hand, how do you plan on executing him? you had one freaking bullet! the second bullet didn't exist!

LOZ: Link Dress-Up LOZ: Link Dress-Up

yummy

you say its all good, and (to be productive) I found one teency weency (ew, I just said teency weency) mistake: the zelda cap goes under his head :-( well it shouldn't be hard to fix that. I really liked that though, even though I wasn't really sure what Links pants were supposed to be like